QUICK LINKSStudio Classes and Courses Supplies for Potters Ceramic Pick Up and Drop Off Gift Certificates FAQ'S: Classes & Courses FAQ'S: Products Contact Policies and other boring bits Terms of Service Refund policy
Because we know organising work events can be, well, 'a challenge', we'll give you a free double class pass ($170!) so you and a pal can come unwind with us together!
Hat's off to you, workplace event organiser: you've put the idea out there, you heard-ed the cats, jumped through the finance hoops, sent out all the calendar invites, and everyone had a swell time.
Now, it's time for YOU to get rewarded! If your organisation books a class for 10 or more people, once the class day passes, we'll issue you with a Double Class Pass, to the value of $170, so that you can take a friend to one of our classes and relax.
Terms and What-Not's
- Offer is valid for corporate classes for 10 or more people, that are booked and paid for by a single organisation. (sorry, this offer isn't valid for private, personal classes, such as hen's or birthday parties). We may ask to see a valid company ABN.
- The class must be a private class - offer is not valid if you join one of our existing public classes.
- Make sure you email us from your work email, and mention that this is a private corporate/work class, AND you'd like to take up this offer. We need to know BEFORE we book the corporate class.
- Once your class has taken place, we'll send you your booking code to the value of $170. One code per class - sorry organisation by committee, you guys can fight over who gets it.
- This code can be used for any of our classes. The dollar amount is the equivalent of two one off classes such as Wine and Clay or Wheel Taster.
- The $170 code can be used towards any other class or course, but you may have to top-up the remaining value.
- The code is valid for 90 days from issue. You don't have to take a class within this time period, however you do need to use the code to book (in other words, you can book for any future class that is available at the time of booking). The 90 day limit is non-extendable, so don't forget.
- This offer is not retroactive, so if you have already had a corporate workshop, you are not eligible for a voucher.